Glow Young Vegan Antioxidant Supplement
Vitamin C, E, K | Lycopene | Phytonutrients
₹720 – ₹1,400 + GST
Flood your skin with the goodness of 5+ potent antioxidants and phytonutrients that help keep the skin youthful, and protect it from further damage by limiting free radical production.
With daily use, Glow Young can help stimulate collagen production, reduce sun spots, correct visible signs of age like wrinkles and fine lines, calm skin inflammations, and increase moisture retention to revitalize dull-looking skin.
- Helps in blood pressure regulation.
- Helps counter oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Helps increase HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Improves learning and memory in older adults.
- Protects gums and teeth from infection and inflammatory conditions like gingivitis.
- Help reduce eye fatigue and dryness caused by electronic devices.
- May improve vision in people with Glaucoma.
Phytonutrients in Glow Young can help control the inflammatory cascade – a key driver of serious diseases like cancer, arthritis, and diabetes.
Vitamin C, which also goes by ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin that isn’t actually produced by the body. Instead, the only way to get it is through supplements or your diet.
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from free radical damage caused by UV exposure.
- It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance.
- Vitamin C helps to repair damage from sun exposure and collagen loss by encouraging healthy cell turnover and regeneration.
- The greatest effects of vitamin C supplementation are seen when it is combined with other micronutrients like vitamin E.
Vitamin E is a family of 8 fat-soluble molecules, of which only one form, tocopherol meets human requirements. Vitamin E is synthesized by plants and must be obtained through dietary sources. Sunflower seeds are the richest source of tocopherol.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant essential for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Vitamin E fights off free radicals on the skin created by daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution, helping protect the skin from damage.
- Additionally, vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
- Vitamin E is also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin.
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin our liver naturally produces. It plays an important role in many bodily functions, including blood clotting, blood calcium regulation, and bone health.
- Vitamin K aids in the skin’s healing process as it supports the skin’s natural barrier function.
- It can work on dark circles and possibly broken capillaries.
- Vitamin K reduces inflammation, redness and swelling and can even benefit skin conditions such as eczema. So it’s ideal for dry patches, as it will keep the skin protected and hydrated.
Anthocyanins are a type of flavonoid – a class of compounds with antioxidant effects – found naturally in a number of foods. Anthocyanins are the pigments that give red, purple, and blue plants their rich colour.
Several scientific studies show that anthocyanins have anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties making them useful to protect health in general, but particularly suited to protecting skin from sun damage that contributes to skin ageing and cancer. Bilberries are one of the best sources of anthocyanins.
Lycopene is a naturally occurring chemical that gives fruits and vegetables a red color. It is one of a number of pigments called carotenoids. Lycopene is found in tomatoes, watermelons, red oranges, pink grapefruits, apricots, and guavas.
A great antioxidant with many benefits that span the entire skin wellness spectrum, lycopene specifically helps prevent skin discoloration, texture changes, and fine lines and wrinkles. Increasing lycopene intake can boost the health of collagen in the skin and stop some of the fine lines before they start.
Punicalagins are molecules found in pomegranates and pomegranate juice. They themselves are very potent anti-oxidants, and they can also be transformed into other compounds (ellagic acid, urolithins) that themselves have anti-oxidant capabilities. The antioxidant effect of pomegranate is 3 times higher than that of red wine or green tea and 2, 6, and 8 times higher than that found in red berries, grapefruit, and orange juice, respectively.
Puniclagins have multiple anti-acne capacities, including anti-bacterial, anti-lipase, anti-keratinocyte proliferation, and anti-inflammatory actions.
Exposure to pesticides, tobacco smoke, air pollution, and consumption of fried foods and alcohol triggers the release of free radicals that damage DNA, RNA, and proteins by a process called oxidation.
The visible signs of aging like dull hair, and dry and lifeless skin is a result of this damage. That’s not all. Free radicals, if unchecked, can lead to several degenerative diseases including heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Sounds scary, doesn’t it?
Nature has provided us with antidotes in the form of colorful fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants that help neutralize excess free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. Glow Young packs 5 of nature’s most powerful plant-based antioxidants into a capsule to help you fight aging from within and keep glowing outside.
GLOW YOUNG can be taken at any time. However, we recommend taking it in the morning immediately after waking up.
Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and sunlight.
One capsule daily.
One bottle contains 30 capsules.
None. GLOW YOUNG has been formulated using natural, organic superfoods. There are no known allergens.
Yes, every ingredient is from organic, plant-based foods.
These ingredients are sourced from reputed organic farmers based in the southern states of India.
This product has been made at a GMP certified manufacturing plant in Telangana. The manufacturer is FSSAI approved and exports high-quality products to developed countries.
No this product does not contain caffeine or any other stimulant.
Yes, our superfood is tested by an FSSAI approved independent testing laboratory.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.